Monday, October 13, 2008

in between



its been exhausted day makin the howework and da raya stuffs.-it going be majlis raya so called gempita watsoever!


so im the one who are really busy wif dat!the documentasy is under my ass!!ahahha





tiredly+serabutly+silently+bolokwook** la!haha








bolokwook=sejenis perkataan dari terengganu bermaksud kelam kabut





between all that rasa.im makin my own imagination while through all diz time ive been a lot miserable and tedious unsteady state in my day but im berikrar to berubah.


but!alarmed me.there's 2 week more left for struggling in final!OMG
then im viewed in her blog.i found it, there is no point if belajar but not berkat!im so blessless.ahah







"whenever I hear the call for prayers somewhere, I can just pop into any nearby mosque to worship the One who provides me with all I have, including each breath that fills my lungs".
luv.lust.lies=fcuk

No comments: